There is much to say about the efficiency associated with vacuum and hydro excavation. These practices are known to be significantly faster and overall more effective than older and more traditional digging methods, and there are a number of good reasons for that:
- Precision and Accuracy: Vacuum and hydrovac Calgary excavation allow for precise and accurate digging. The high-pressure water or air breaks up the soil in a controlled manner, enabling skilled operators to excavate with precision around underground utilities and sensitive areas without causing any damage.
- Faster Digging Speed: The high-pressure water or air used in vacuum and hydro excavation can break up the soil at a remarkably fast rate, making the excavation process far more quick and efficient, compared to manual digging or using traditional excavation equipment.
- Efficient Debris Removal: Vacuum and hydro excavation employ a powerful vacuum system to remove the loosened soil and debris. This efficient debris removal allows for continuous digging without the need to pause for the manual handling or disposal of excavated materials.
- Reduced Labor Requirements: The method requires fewer laborers compared to manual digging or other traditional excavation practices. The equipment does most of the work, which usually reduces the need for a large workforce and saves a lot of time and labor costs.
- Versatility: Finally, vacuum excavation methods can be used in various soil types and conditions, including frozen ground and clay. This versatility allows for efficient excavation in challenging climates and during trying periods, such as in the middle of winter, when the soil is frozen and hard.