Hydro excavation from Hydrodig of Denver is a safe and efficient process for digging holes and trenches. It is a non-destructive process that uses pressurized water and air to cut through and loosen soil, which is then extracted with a powerful vacuum. It is a cost-effective and reliable method for excavating and a preferred approach for many utilities and construction companies.
Some of the significant benefits include:
- No danger of damaging fragile underground utility lines: Hydro excavation results in minimal ground disturbance and is precise, which minimizes any potential damage to surrounding sites. Compared to manual digging, this eliminates the risk of damage to underground utilities, such as electrical cables, gas lines, and water pipes.
- Fast and cost-effective: Hydro excavation is much quicker than manual digging, resulting in considerable savings in manpower, equipment, and material costs.
- Minimal disruption to traffic and environmental impact: Hydro excavation does not use heavy equipment, eliminating the risk of soil erosion and reducing disruption to traffic and the environment.
- Better and deeper excavation: Hydro excavation provides greater accuracy and results in deeper excavation than manual methods, which is critical to completing any job.
- Increased safety: Hydro excavation dramatically reduces the potential for accidents on site due to its non-destructive approach.
All these advantages have turned hydro excavation into the preferred method of choice for many utilities and construction companies.