Established in 1997, HydrodigTM has become one of North America’s leading hydrovac service providers. Hydro-excavation is safer, faster, and more cost effective alternative than excavating with heavy machinery or by hand around buried infrastructure. Hydro-excavation minimizes the challenges associated with safely exposing buried utilities, pipelines, and other underground infrastructure by simultaneously utilizing high pressure water and a powerful vacuum to quickly remove soil cover. When it comes to hydro-excavating, HydrodigTM sets the standard. HydrodigTM provides efficient, safe and cost effective solutions to any excavation project.
As the hydrovac industry grew so did the size of the trucks. However, HydrodigTM recognized that the majority of excavation projects could be done with a smaller truck. HydrodigTM capitalized on this opportunity and developed a market niche with the most versatile, compact 4×4 multi-purpose hydrovac unit in the industry – built to manoeuvre around congested plant sites, difficult terrain and work year round on any jobsite – big or small. HydrodigTM gives you small truck manoeuvrability with big truck performance at a great value.
Hydrodig’sTM business model is based on providing services through our growing network of independent owner-operators. HydrodigTM provides the expertise, the trucks, and administration support. The owner-operators deliver hydrovac services by operating the equipment and developing their local markets.
To be recognized as a North American leader in providing safe, cost effective excavating solutions through our network of strategically located resources.
At HydrodigTM, we are proud of our history of success in the hydro-excavation industry. At the same time, we know that the success of our company and our owner-operators relies equally on the way we work with our customers and the way we work with each other.
Our customers depend on us to provide the best hydrovac solutions in terms of service, quality and value. With our growing HydrodigTM network of owner-operators, employees, and units, we are set apart from our competitors making us the partner of choice in hydro-excavation services.
To ensure pride in our workplace and high morale, we are committed to achieving Hydrodig’sTM goals through adherence to these stated values and principles.
We are accountable and honest. We have a sense of ownership and are committed to creating an exceptional workplace where:
- We treat each other with integrity, respect, compassion, and fairness.
- Open and honest communication is fostered.
- Cooperation and trust is cultivated.
- A “can do” attitude is expected.
- Work is stimulating and challenging.
- There is a balance between work and personal life.
- Our leadership team sets an example by demonstrating commitment to these values and principles.
Mutually beneficial relationships with customers, owner-operators, suppliers, and the community are essential.
- We follow the highest standards of ethical behaviour in all of our dealings.
- We understand and anticipate our partners’ needs and capabilities, and help them plan for future requirements.
- Suppliers and other partners are recognized as an extension of our team.
- We support and encourage community involvement.
Hydrodig’sTM success is driven by our customers’ success.
- It is convenient and easy to do business with us.
- We continually strive to exceed the needs of our customers.
Quality is defined by the customer.
- Requirements are clearly defined, communicated and understood.
- We strive for error-free work and defect prevention.
- Continuous improvement is designed into every aspect of our business.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- We take pride in what we do.
Teamwork & Empowerment:
- We work together regardless of geography to achieve Hydrodig’sTM goals.
- Teamwork is expected from all owner-operators and employees.
- Open minds are valued, cooperation and trust is cultivated.
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and understood.
- Adaptability, flexibility and initiative are expected from all.
- Decisions are made: at the source; based on input from those affected; considering both business and individual needs.
- We are accountable for our actions and responsibilities.
- We challenge status quo and practices to initiate improvement.
- We encourage activities that build teamwork and high morale.
We take time to listen and ensure understanding.
- Information is shared to remain competitive and to maximize understanding, commitment and ownership.
- Communication is clear, timely, honest, accurate and takes place directly between concerned parties.
- We constructively offer and accept feedback.
Highly Skilled Workforce:
We maintain a high-skilled workforce.
- We strive to attract and retain people with the best qualifications, skills, aptitudes and attitudes that match our long-term requirements and work culture.
- We are committed to continuous learning.
- We are trained and qualified to be proficient in our jobs.
- We are responsible for effective knowledge transfer, skills development and succession planning.
- We are committed to making employment a rewarding experience for both HydrodigTM and the individual.
Social and Environmental:
To fulfill our environmental obligations:
- We respect the environment and communities that we live in. Each of us is obligated to maintain a safe, clean, healthy and secure work environment.
Field Office Locations:
HydrodigTM of Canada has field offices in:
- Bentley, AB
- Bonnyville, AB
- Brooks, AB
- Calgary, AB
- Drayton Valley, AB
- Drumheller, AB
- Edmonton, AB
- Edson, AB
- Fort McMurray, AB
- Grande Prairie, AB
- Lethbridge, AB
- Lloydminster, AB
- Manning, AB
- Medicine Hat, AB
- Olds, AB
- Peace River, AB
- Slave Lake, AB
- Stettler, AB
- Whitecourt, AB
- Youngstown, AB
- Fort St. John, BC
- Lower Mainland, BC
- Ottawa, ON
- Kindersley, SK
- Lloydminster, SK
- Moose Jaw, SK
- Provost, SK
- Regina, SK
- Saskatoon, SK
- Swift Current, SK
- Weyburn, SK
HydrodigTM of the USA has field offices in:
- Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
- Denver, CO